As a Conscious Company, I commit to:
We believe in Conscious Culture so much that we want to share it with the world. We launched conscious.org with the hope that other companies and entrepreneurs can borrow our operating values to inform their own company cultures. The ConsciousExemplarsContributor Program pays external contributors to write for the Conscious.org blog. With each writer payment, we also make a donation to the Conscious Culture Foundation or Bolt’s charity focused on diversity in tech.
How much does the Conscious Exemplars Program pay?
For each accepted and published blog article, we will pay $350 to the contributor and match the payment with a charitable donation. Video submissions will also be accepted, with a transcript submitted for review prior to recording.
What should I write about?
We are looking for a broad spectrum of content written by founders, thought leaders, employers, and employees connected to the Conscious Culture movement. Content for the Conscious.org blog will include:
- Thought leadership designed to instruct, engage, or inspire the community
- Examples of how are you living or implementing the Conscious.org operating values
- Guidance for managers and employees on a particular concept from a playbook
- Stories of humanity and purpose within your organization
- Guidance on trust across your team and organization
- Success stories of creating or implementing cultural operating values
- Tales of the relentless pursuit of success within your organization
- Additions or modifications to the playbooks you’ve made for your own business
- Company ulture experiences you wish to share
- Discussion of current events as they intersect with company culture
Who is the audience?
Conscious.org has seen a tremendous response globally. From early-stage startups to large, established companies, everyone can learn and be inspired. Visitors to Conscious.org are tech leaders, startup founders, investors, executives, people managers, and those in HR or related fields.
I’m not a writer, can I contribute?
Yes! All submissions will be reviewed by a professional editor. The important thing is to express your thoughts and share them with us using the submission form. We will publish content only after it’s reviewed and edited by our professional editor, and we won’t publish anything without your consent.
How do I get started?
- Apply: Fill out the application form, including a writing sample and a pitch for your first topic.
- Write: Once you’ve agreed on a topic and outline with our Content team, including word count, you’ll draft your article, using our style guide as a reference.
- Refine: After you submit your first draft, you’ll work with an editor to refine your article.
- Publish: We will publish your post and send you a link. We’ll ask for a short bio, or you can post anonymously as a Conscious.org contributor.
- Share: Share your published article on social media and tag with #ConsciousCulture
- Get Paid: Once your piece is published, we'll issue payment via PayPal.
- Donate: Choose the charity that you'd like to receive a donation from Conscious.org, made on your behalf.
- Repeat: After your first post, you are an approved contributor. Any time you'd like to write again for Conscious.org, reach out to your contact with new topics to repeat the process.